LLC PA Dneprokozhgalantereya (TM Doloni) is a Ukrainian company with its own traditions and values, which are firmly established in the corporate culture. We work every day together to achieve our goal — to be the best!
- The brand value is “Leadership”, the desire to be and maintain the No. 1 position on the Ukrainian market.
- We aim to be the first to introduce new and improved products to the market, to be the first to introduce technologies and to form new trends.
- We are constantly expanding the range of products in order to maximize customer satisfaction in meanings of hands protection.
- As a manufacturer, we pay close attention to the quality of our products. In the manufacture of gloves, raw materials of our own production and the best world manufacturers are used. All raw materials comply with sanitary standards and the requirements of the legislative framework of Ukraine. The company guarantees the high quality of its products manufactured under TM DOLONI.
- We strive to provide customers with the best solution in the selection of personal protective equipment. All products are comfortable in daily use and provide hand protection when performing various types of work. Innovative solutions and a wide range of products allows the buyer to choose their own individual style.
Company development stages
The LLC Pa Dneprokozhgalantereya company was established in 2008.
2008 — Launching of the first 20 gloves knitting machines, 2 overlock machines and 1 PVC dotting line.
2009 — In August, more than 5 million pairs of gloves wereshipped.
2010 — the first export shipment of knitted gloves.
2011 — launching of our own yarn production line.
2012 — the park of gloves knitting machines was expanded. A tri-color line for PVC dotting was put into operation.
2017 — the first line for the production of gloves with polymer coatings in Ukraine was put into operation.
2018 — the park of knitting machines of the 13 gauge knitting class was expanded.
2019 — Obtaining a CE certificate of conformity for products export to the EU in a notified body of the European Union.
The production capacities of the company today are:
- yarn manufacturing division. Production line with a capacity of more than 200 tons of yarn per month;
- knitting workshop, which includes 350 knitting machines of gauges 7, 10, 13, with a productivity of about 3 million pairs of gloves per month;
- sewing workshop with a modern park of automatic overlock equipment;
- 7 lines for PVC dotting, one of which works according to the latest technology for the simultaneous application of a three-color bilateral drawing;
- own plastisol preparation workshop, which allows producing plastisol with various physical properties and in a wide range of colors;
- glove polymer dipping production line. Production capacity of more than 250 000 pairs of gloves per month.